This blog is dedicated entirely top free my thoughts.To speaking out even if no one will hear me. To letting it all out.Letting it go. Its gonna be a mix of fiction and nonfiction . A mixture of my experiences coupled with the experiences of others to make it an ideal wholistic representation of what an average Ghanaian girl would experience in her daily life. Welcome!!!Welcome to my new beginning

Tuesday 19 March 2013

My Local Bakery

For those of us who were born in the technological age, we virtually have no idea what old techniques and methods were used by our ancestors.

My Neighbourhood Baker

I write this post because, I recently saw a mud oven in my neighbourhood. I thought it was so awesome and cool that I actually needed to write a post on it.
In my 23 years of living in Ghana, I have never seen a mud oven before. lol!!!

I'm exceptionally proud of this woman whose making a living for herslf and her family.

I just had to take pictures of it to show you guys, especially those in the developed world how I get my bread these days.
Lol!!!
Have you guys seen these before?
Great Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hhahahahhah....i had a neighbour who had this oven years back....!! And you know what we loved most about the oven, it gave us fresh bread but it tasted real good!! Yes.....we used to eat the clay....lol!!

    ReplyDelete